Thursday, December 18, 2008


Many years ago when I first got into UFO research I interviewed a man that had quite a story to tell. As Paul Harvey would say, "this is the rest of the story." But first what this man experienced.

"My hunting partner and I had been hunting up in the Glacier Peak Wilderness Area where we hunted every Labor Day Weekend on opening day of deer season. The area is near Red Mountain and Spider Glacier. (in Washington State)

The previous year we had hunted there and I had noticed a green glow from our vantage point where we were camped high on a bluff. I was too tired to get up out of my sleeping bag to see what was making it.

Last year we went there again. Only this time when I saw the green glow I got up to see what it was. My partner was fast asleep in his sleeping bag. I looked over the cliff where our camp was and I got the shock of my life. Parked down below the cliff, in the little valley, were five landed UFOs. They were glowing green. They formed a circular pattern the way they were landed. In the middle were five "men."

As I watched, an instrument of some kind, was going back and forth to an old abandoned mine shaft.

At this point I woke my partner up. He became hysterical and wanted to leave. I asked him to control himself for a moment while I looked through the binoculars. As I watched I had the uncanny feeling that the "men" were well aware of my observing them. The men were standing in a circle in the center of where the craft were resting. All of a sudden a round glowing ball came out of a chute that projected out of one of the crafts. The ball gently floated over to the middle of where the men were standing. They did something to the ball with their hands and then it went crashing through the trees down the valley to the south.

By this time my partner was yelling for us to get out of there. We were hurriedly gathering up our things when the craft took off. They moved so fast up into space they left a retinal image on the eye. When they were on the ground they glowed green but as they moved they turned orange and then red. They were gone - to who knows where?

We left and went to Wenatchee, Washington the back way, instead of the usual way, which would have taken us right through where the craft had been parked. We were afraid they might come back.

After being in Wenatchee for three days our curiosity got the best of us. We decided to go back. When we got to the spot where the craft were landed we walked to the approximate place where the men stood. We glanced around, and wedged into some rocks was an instrument. My partner claimed it because he reached down and picked it up first. In the long run that proved fortunate for me.

When he picked the object up it started beeping. As far as I know it never stopped as long as he had it in his possession. The object was shaped like a modernistic kidney bean. On top was an antenna-like device with two cross beams with a little wire running between them. On the very top was a button with an insignia of "alpha" only the line through the middle was longer. The insignia looked somewhat like a UFO.

Later in Seattle, while riding on a bus, a man sat down beside me wearing a ring that was an exact duplicate of the insignia. His hair was brown and his fingers seemed to be a little long, but other than that, you would never have been able to detect he was other than a human. When I saw the ring my hair stood on end. He got off at a bus stop and I never saw him again. I felt like he was aware that I was "tuned" into who he might be.

My partner took the instrument back to California with him where he lived. He had it in the basement of his house for over a year. One day the FCC Inspectors came to his house to ask him why he was transmitting without a license? He said he wasn't. They went away - for the moment. In the meantime he hid the instrument out in the desert where we had built a cabin. In a few days the inspectors were back. This time they had a warrant for his arrest. The only charge they could hold him on was "incommunicado" for three days. There was no evidence of anything transmitting in his house but that was because he had hidden the instrument by the time they came back.

While he was in jail his brother visited him and sent me a message where the instrument was buried. He said, "If you go out there and pick up the instrument, you will be where I am."

The last I heard about him was that neither his parents, nor his wife, knew what happened to him. He had disappeared."

When we heard his story we immediately purchased a map of the desert area he indicated in California. We sent it to a trusted investigator who went out there. Only there was no instrument, no cabin, and no indication there had ever been one.

You may wonder at the truthfulness behind this story. One part of it was proven to me. I went to Red Mountain myself the next year on Labor Day weekend. Down below the cliff where the hunters picked up the instrument there were five round circles. At first the circles were hard to see until you went up on top of the cliff where they had camped. From that vantage point you could see the light brown circles plainly. I had walked right through them! Close up the grass was bent over, but not flat, and the top of the blades were light brown but underneath they were still green. It appeared that the craft had hovered but not set down. Perhaps they had long telescoping landing gear for rocky terrain.

The next year I went back to Red Mountain. This time sheep were in there and had trampled down every blade of grass and ruined the trail so that we were not able to observe any anomalies at all.

I often wonder if they still come back every Labor Day weekend, and why they chose that particular date. I also wonder if the hunting partner from California ever showed up again.


Before his sighting he had been in a bar on the water front in Seattle. He sat next to a seedy looking character who asked him in a low voice if he knew where they could get a stash of guns. He said they would pay $28,000 to anyone that could provide them with guns. John said he would try to find some. At that time $28,000 was a lot of money. He believed the man was from Cuba.

John had a partner that helped him find the guns. They invented this ruse where a girl would invite the guard at the Armory in Seattle to come for a cup of coffee. They had rented an apartment that looked out upon the Armory on Lake Union. (I do not know if it is still there because they have built a new park at the south end of the lake recently.) The girl would ask the guard to come every time she saw him standing guard. At first he said he couldn't but eventually gave in because it was close by. She put something in his coffee that knocked him out and gave them the time they needed to take the guns.

A ship was anchored on the waterfront and this is where they took the guns. The partner wanted to keep one so he broke it down and put it in a storage locker taking the key with him. He also got half of the money. Then he left and went to New York. Eventually he was arrested for some other crime and when he was they found the key. Finally they found the locker where the gun was hidden in Seattle. The partner told what had happened to try and shorten the time he would be put in prison. The money he took from the crime was never recovered. The authorities then found John and he too was put in prison. I believe he was there for five years but that was a long time ago so I don't remember exactly. All of this happened before we interviewed him about his sighting of the craft.


Time passed. I lived in an apartment on Capitol Hill in Seattle. I always wondered what happened to John so I put an advertisement in the Seattle Times personals asking him to call me if he saw the ad. One of his friends told him so he called me - from Galveston, Texas! He asked who it was and I told him it was Aileen. I asked him if anything had happened to him since his sighting. He then told me about being the President of the Bandido Motorcycle Club. He said they were camping in Bryce National Park one time and a huge UFO came down over them. He had seen several things since he left Seattle. That was the last time I talked to him.


I married a Boeing engineer that was the Test Manager on the Space Station in Clear Lake, TX. We bought a beautiful home in Texas City on Moses Lake. At the time I had left UFOs behind and went into the music business. I managed several singers and found them gigs around the Houston area. My husband bought me a Cadillac limousine which I used in my business. I often took my singers to the Alvin Opry so they could perform. One of my friends asked if we could pick up her friend and take her with us. I said yes.

This friend and I got to talking. I asked her what she did for fun. She said she would go to Galveston on the Strand to a bar where the Bandido Motorcycle club hung out. I immediately thought of John. I asked her if she knew John Mc___? She said yes! He is the president of the club. I gave her my card and asked her to give it to him so I could talk to him. She said he had a tattoo parlor near the beach. I never went there and I never heard anything from him again. I don't know if she gave him the card or not.

This was synchronicity in action that he should be so close to where I moved in Texas. That's life....

P. Urial

No comments: