Sunday, June 16, 2013

SABBATICAL

SABBATICAL

Unfortunately I have had an accident which has caused a great amount of pain.  Sleeping has become a problem.

I fell through the back door and landed on the floor.  It was impossible to get up.  Since that time I have fallen six times.  All of a sudden my knees give way and then I am on the floor.  That happened last night again.  I finally went to sleep on the floor.

I decided to take a rest from my blog.  When I get better I will start again.  I hope you all will understand.

Remember the meetings will begin on September 21.  I hope this will all be behind me by then.




2 comments:

Gary Val Tenuta said...

Yikes! So very sorry about your accident. I feel the pain. Here's hoping for a quick recovery.

Best,
Gary Val Tenuta

JIMI MUNI said...

I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I cant find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE | Dreambox Cardsharing