Thursday, April 15, 2010

REINHOLD SCHMIDT - PART 3

I RIDE IN A SPACESHIP!

Since my first encounter with the people in the strange metal ship, I have learned that they always keep their word. During my first visit aboard their ship, they had said that they would see me again. But I had not the slightest thought of another contact with them as I drove along a country road outside of Kearney, just three months to the day after my first experience.

It was February 5, 1958, I had finished looking over a field of grain near Elm Creek, and twenty miles west of Kearney, and was on my way home. I was driving about fifty miles per hour when suddenly my car stopped as abruptly as if I had jammed on the brakes. It was the same car I had been driving at the time of my first experience, a 1955 Black Super. Instantly my attention was drawn to a large silvery object hovering just inside the fence that edged the meadow at the side of the highway. It looked just like the first ship that I had seen and I thought well here we go again! They've come back!

I parked my car and, as I walked towards the fence, another car approached. There was a man, woman and small child in it. They looked at me and I waved at them to stop, hoping to have some witnesses, but they hurried by. I don't know whether they saw the ship or not.

As I climbed over the fence, the door of the ship slid open and there was Mr. X! "Greetings, Reinhold," he said in his pleasant voice. "It is nice to see you again. We would like to talk with you." Then he invited me aboard and offered to give me a short ride since, he said, it would cause too much commotion if they remained by the roadside to converse with me.

You can imagine how intrigued I was with the prospect of a ride in their craft! My mind was whirling with a dozen thoughts. They even knew my name!

But how....?

Immediately after that the ship rose straight up in the air. When we were about 150 to 200 feet in the air Mr. X said, "If any of your friends are watching now, they will not be able to see the ship." Yet, again, I could see the entire countryside through the walls.

I asked what power they used to propel their ship and he said, "We get our power from the Sun and from the Earth."

Sitting in the ship was as comfortable as being in my own living room.

People have often asked me why there aren't more witnesses to a space ship landing? I have no pat answer... but I feel sure that there are often more witnesses than we may realize. It is certainly possible that others saw the same ship which I first saw, because there were hunters and construction workers in the vicinity. Maybe they were afraid to speak of what they saw.

A Kearney radio announcer says he has a tape recording of two local business men who testified that they heard some unusual sounds while they were pheasant hunting on the afternoon of my contact. They said they believed the sounds came from the ship. The announcer said, also, that he checked with Lowry Air Force Base and learned that there were no aircraft aloft on the afternoon of November 5, between 1:00 and 6:00 p.m. because of low ceiling and hazardous flying conditions.

Another question which is frequently asked is why the occupants of the ship spoke German? Perhaps they knew that the inhabitants of Kearney, and most of Nebraska, are largely German settlers. I don't know. But I can tell you this: When my boss came to Kearney to see me after my release from the hospital, he brought with him a business associate from Mexico, a man who was very much interested in my experience. He told me that he had encountered a similar ship in Mexico. It, too, carried four men and two women. But they spoke to him in Spanish! We wondered whether it was the same ship and crew which both of us saw. Since that time I have learned that the Saturnians speak any language and apparently, they use whatever tongue is understood by those whom they contact! I have not yet discovered their method of learning, but I feel sure that many fascinating and enlightening things are yet to be revealed.


An Answer to Question No. 2.

Since my second meeting with Mr. X and his crew, I had been wondering through what channels I would find the answers to the three questions they asked of me. During my travels I had been reaching out to various sources in an attempt to find the answers when, on April 5, 1958, I had my first success in that direction. You may remember that the second question referred to the plane that crashed over the Pacific on the way from San Francisco to Honolulu. My friends asked what the plane was carrying, other than passengers. Two newspaper articles were sent to me from NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena) which pertained to the plane crash.

The first was a report from the Des Moines Register, dated November 9, 1957. "A large Stratocruiser, enroute between San Francisco and Honolulu, is reported missing after having sighted mysterious blinking lights in the sky early this morning. The last position given by the plane was about 900-1000 miles northeast of Honolulu. A military transport flying near the area reported sighting similar mystery lights, blinking off and one, 120 miles north of the last reported position of the Stratocruiser after it had been reported missing. A full scale sea and air search is in operation with vain efforts to find the plane carrying a crew of four, and thirty six passengers, in the event it might have plunged into the sea." (Note: Later reports said 44 aboard.)

I wondered if the blinking lights might have been Spaceships and, if so, whether they could have caused an accident? Was that why my friends from the Spaceship wanted to know about the cargo?

The other article was from the Associated Press, published January 16, 1958, in the Omaha World Herald:

"Radio-Active Cargo Fell - Mystery of Plane's Crash Unsolved" San Francisco, California (A.P.)

The Pan American Stratocruiser, Romance of the Skies, was carrying shipments of chemicals and "radio-active" materials when it crashed in the Pacific, killing all forty-four persons aboard, a Civil Aeronautics Board hearing was told Wednesday.

The huge airliner, bound from San Francisco to Honolulu, mysteriously plunged into the ocean about midway between the two points last November 8.

Only nineteen bodies were recovered. The first witness before the seven-man hearing panel was David L. Thomson, of CAB investigators, who has spent the last two months seeking clues from the wreckage.

Mr. Thompson said one thing certain was that the plane had burned after it struck the water. He said the plane carried a shipment of "Yellow label sodium sulfide restricted cargo packed in accordance with ICC regulations." In addition, " he said, "there was White label radio-active material aboard the plane."

Mr. Thompson offered no solution to one of the prime mysteries of the tragedy - the riddle of why crew men were unable to send a distress message in the twenty-three minutes from the time it last gave a position to the time it struck water."
___________
And that is all I have of this interesting case. If someone has the rest, please send it to me and we will add to this story. Thank you in advance!

P. Urial

No comments: