Saturday, October 30, 2010

LOW FLYING SHIPS




Another low flying Sky Ship near Dillsboro


EDITOR’S NOTE: We received this eyewitness testimony from Sarah and Robert on October 2, 2010 about a Sky Ship sighting near Dillsboro, NC the night of September 30, 2010. Some people have noticed that low-flying Sky Ships often follow the Tuckaseegee River which originates in the high mountains east of Cashiers and flows through Dillsboro before merging into the Little Tennessee River.

Tuckasegee River, Dillsboro, NC
Tuckaseegee River
in Dillsboro, NC
My boyfriend and I witnessed a craft hovering over the Great Smoky Mountains Expressway on September 30, 2010 at 10:25 p.m. It was between Dillsboro and Barker’s Creek. The craft was motionless. I was driving my car and my boyfriend was following me in his car. I slowed down to look at it, but he actually stopped.

The craft, to me, appeared to be cylindrical in shape with tapered edges. It had a central light that was green in color and its edges were glowing with white lights. My boyfriend said that as he sat and looked at it, it appeared to be triangular. After watching it for approximately 15 seconds it began to slowly move southeast towards Dillsboro.

We both had our windows down and we heard NOTHING. We were guessing that it was roughly 150 feet above the road and approximately half the size of a football field. He said that even as it began to move there was still no familiar roar of an engine(s).

We were both puzzled by this craft and I am sure that I have never seen anything like it. Normally you can hear a plane or helicopter and they generally have a blinking light(s), but this craft was silent and its lights were stationary in intensity.

We are normal people and we will stand by what we have witnessed. Both he and I are graduates of Southwestern Community College and we are currently attending Western Carolina University. We never drink, we steer clear of drugs, and we have good heads on our shoulders, so we feel confident in saying that this was either a highly advanced military aircraft or a UFO. We are betting on the latter.

Big night for Sky Ships

Big night for sky ships - August 31, 2010
Locations of Sky Ship sightings on August 31, 2010

EDITOR’S NOTE: We didn’t immediately know there were multiple Sky Ship sightings on the night of August 31, 2010. The reports came to us over a two-week period. We’re posting them in the order we received them. The black line on the map connects three locations where significant Sky Ship sightings were seen that night. The unconnected black circle to the right is the location of the PARI underground facility which is mentioned in the third report.

(1) Circle of Sky Ships over Cashiers
“I always step outside and look at the evening sky,” says Glynis Heenan, who’s seen many Sky Ships over her Cashiers, NC home since her first sighting on June 28, 2008. “I’ve gotten used to seeing ships, but what I saw on the night of August 31, 2010 was really unique.

“After getting my daughter to bed about 10 p.m., I went on the deck and saw a Sky Ship in the north, northwest. I’d never seen a light in that direction that was so large and so low. It was bigger than my thumb at arm’s length. That’s what caught my eye.

“Then I pivoted around,” she continues, “and saw it was part of a circle of seven Sky Ships over my house. The others were smaller than my thumb, but much bigger than stars. All of them were pulsating red, blue and gold colors. I’ve never seen more than three or four Sky Ships at a time before then – never seven. The astounding thing was they stayed in that perfect circle formation for hours. They were still there when I finally went to bed.

“While I stood on the deck, I noticed the Sky Ships were evenly spaced. It looked like the length of half a football field between each of them.

“The whole time, I felt elevated,” she adds. “I knew something major was going on but I felt exceptionally safe and calm. The next morning, my neighbors confirmed what I’d seen. I went up to have coffee with them and tell them about the lights. They, too, had gone outside the night before and had seen strange, bright lights above my house.”

(2) Bright light with gold rays over Dillsboro

Starlotte Dietz lives just south of Dillsboro, NC and immediately east of Highway 441. Her sighting was less than 20 miles north, northwest of Cashiers.

“On August 31, 2010 in the evening,” she says, “I got out of my car at home and looked up at the sky. It was dusky dark and no stars were yet visible. Nothing was in the sky except a bright light not too far above a nearby mountain. It was real, real bright. I have never seen anything like it. I glanced at my watch and it was 8:36 p.m.

“At arm’s length, compared to my thumb, the light was the size of a grapefruit,” she says. “I couldn’t see any vapor trails or anything to explain it. The light wasn’t moving at all when I first noticed it then it moved for a little bit and stop.

“There were straight gold rays coming out from the ball of light - one going straight up and one going straight down. Then there were three smaller rays going out on each side. The light stayed in my view for about 15 minutes and then disappeared over the mountain.”

(3) Black unmarked helicopters

A gentleman, who lives on the Balsam Ridge near the Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute (PARI), reported that on the night of August 31, 2010 he saw “black unmarked helicopters flying west from PARI and chasing UFOs.” He added that he’d seen similar chases in the weeks before that, another on September 1st but nothing on September 2nd which was the day before he reported his sightings to this website. Go to the “Secret Facilities” section of this website to learn about the underground facility beneath PARI.

(4) Lights over Cherokee and Cullowhee

After Starlotte Dietz talked about her August 31, 2010 sighting with friends, she learned that two of them had witnessed the same thing.

“One friend was coming over the mountain from Tennessee toward Cherokee that night,” Starlotte says. “He and another person in his car saw it. He said it was the biggest, brightest light he’d ever seen in the sky.

“Then I was talking with another good friend of mine from Cullowhee. She and her boyfriend were coming home from Cherokee that same night and followed the light all the way. They also said it was the brightest light and the biggest light they had ever seen in the sky. When I compared what I saw in the sky with a grapefruit at arm’s length, both my friends said that was the same size light they’d seen.

“Plus, my friend from Cullowhee said she’d noticed a lot of bright, round objects in the sky over Cullowhee, too.”

(5) Sci-fi sounds on phone - editor’s footnote

Immediately after typing these reports on September 18, 2010, I went to call someone on my land phone. There was no dial tone. It had been replaced with a high-frequency sci-fi sound of several tones. I hung up and picked up the receiver three times. The sound was still there, so I went ahead and dialed the number anyway. While the call went through, the sound continued and the person on the other end of the line complained that I sounded far away and asked me to speak louder.

I’d had no problem with the phone two hours earlier. It wasn’t until 3:25 p.m. that I heard the sci-fi sound. As you might guess, I picked up the receiver many times that afternoon until a normal dial tone finally returned at 5:35 p.m. I’ve had the phone for seven years and have never heard such a sound from it, which makes me contemplate the synchronicity of it happening immediately after typing these reports.


Thank you for sharing this report: http://www.skyshipsovercashiers.com/testimonies.htm#sept302010

1 comment:

Ready Watcher said...

I liked the report from:
Tuckasegee River, Dillsboro, NC
The report was very clear and concise.