Sunday, January 2, 2011

THREE ITEMS TODAY






WHITE CLOUD AND UFO IN JAPAN

Photo report by Kiyoshi Amamiya & Yuki Amamiya

We were strolling in the farmland in Tenri City on November 19, 2010. My wife pointed at the sky when I was taking a picture of a formation of helicopters at 4:00PM.

I have not understood the meaning. I went so that she was not alone. I looked up into the sky and saw the cloud that shone by the sun. I turned the video camera on. There was a shape to it. A reflection rotundly can be done by taking a picture of the sun. It was seen the reflection of the sun when seeing with the unassisted eye. However, it was not a reflection. It existed in the air.

The shape has changed gradually. I took a picture of it for several minutes. It returned to home, and I saw the image. Then, the shining small thing rapidly moved around a white cloud. Two pieces in that showed the turn 180 times. There was a translucent convex lens that passed over the screen, too. I am examining this image.

Sent to UFOs et al from our friends in Japan. Thank you!

__________

ZanyB

give the movie time to load..... has music too

This is my new job, since I have been so successful at it. And our economy bites.

Can't seem to get a FTP (full time position) to stick. So I made one for myself.

If you know anyone who has a business and needs a website, I can help them out, and I have satisfied customers if anyone needs a reference.

Info@zanyb.com

Lozanna Burlingame

__________

Conference

We a European Ground Crew www.groundcrews.eu are holding an International conference in Amsterdam/Holland on Sunday April 3 2011.

Title of the conference is Secret space program and breakaway civilization.

CONNECTING THE DOTS…WITH Richard Hoagland, Peter Levenda,Timothy Good, Richard Dolan and Jay Weidner will unravel the most expensive,secret and influential covert program hidden from society…the secret space program.

These key speakers are coming together to shine new light on our hidden ancient past,present and future,where human society is going,who is the driving force behind it,how a breakaway in world civilization is imminent and insights into coming earth changes.


Check out our website for more information http://www.secretspaceprogram.com/



WE WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT IN GETTING THE WORD OUT ABOUT THE CONFERENCE.

No comments: