Thursday, August 30, 2012

INVADED BY A GREY



January 3, 2005, Coast to Coast am, Art Bell Host

MARY

I have had contact many times.  This one is very unusual.

About two months ago (2004) I had an alien enter into my body while I was fully awake.  It was 7 p.m. at night, my family was around.  My husband saw me.  I looked bizarre.

I was getting ready to watch "Date Line" and I had all this energy flowing through my body.  I looked up and I could see three aliens - the Greys, standing there.  They were actually in a beam of light and they just showed themselves for a second.  About 15 to 20 minutes later I could not get up off the chair.  I finally was able to get up and I felt really weird.  All of a sudden it felt like there was two people inside me.  I could actually feel them and I could feel their union.

ART:  How do you know it wasn't all in your head?

MARY:  I felt like my body was overstuffed plus I had all this energy flowing through my body.  If I had not seen the Greys I would have thought it was some bizarre episode.  I don't know how else to explain it.

I was walking around. I actually went outside.  I was talking to my husband but I was also experiencing ... how else do you explain something else being in your body?

What I understand is that "He" had never experienced a human physical body before.  He was somewhat more dimensional, maybe that is why.  He just seemed so amazed, I mean petting the dog, petting the cat. I was detecting his feelings and that is how I know there was somebody inside me that you could physically see; my husband was looking at me and I was looking at myself in the mirror.  My eyes felt like they were bulging out and my face was different.

It was a unique experience, very benevolent, kind.  No intrusion, there was none of that.  It was like a child touching things and walking for the first time.  It was really a unique experience for me.  He was very worried about scaring my husband and scaring my son.  I actually kept turning away from my son because I looked so bizarre at the time.

I had said through numerous scary contacts, "Come to me in the day and I won't be so scared."  When I said that I started having these great day time experiences.

No comments: