Sunday, August 5, 2012

Woman Has Repeated Dreams of Strange Encounters.


Mark Appears on Back of Neck.

Enhancement of Photo of Witness's Neck Where Unknown Scar Suddenly Appeared.
Enhancement of Photo of Witness's Neck Where Unknown Scar Suddenly Appeared.
Tacoma is in Western Washington About Half Way Between Seattle and Olympia.
Tacoma is in Western Washington About Half Way Between Seattle and Olympia.
Date of Sighting: Multiple Dates in 2011
Time of Sighting: Night
Location of Sighting: Tacoma, Washington (See Map)
Description: The witness has had several dreams of encountering unknown flying craft and says that she has been shown future events on Earth. Recently she found an unknown scar on the back of neck. (See photo above.) The photo is not real clear, but has been edited to better show mark (redness). She has been seeing her physician for 10 years and her physician has no explanation for the mark. The witness has a daughter living with her who also has had some strange experiences.
Note: I interviewed the witness. She seems quite credible and of sound mind. She sincerely believes that something unusual has been happening to her and wants to know what it could be?

_____________
SECOND CASE

Woman Has Alien Abduction Experience While Driving to Work.
The Witness Edited the Hand Photo to Show What the Object Looked Like That Was Coming Out of Her Right Hand, Except it Had Different Colors.
The Witness Edited the Hand Photo to Show What the Object Looked Like
That Was Coming Out of Her Right Hand, Except it Had Different Colors.
The Encounter Occurred A Few Miles Northeast of Downtown Seattle, Washington.
The Encounter Occurred A Few Miles Northeast of Downtown Seattle, Washington.
Date of Sighting: November 17, 2011
Time of Sighting: Around 7 AM PST
Location of Sighting: Seattle, Washington (See Map)

Description: I was driving to work Thursday morning along a heavily congested road that feeds into the expressway onto I-5 Southbound when I began seeing lights in the sky overhead, it was still dark out just turning light and it was cloudy. I was startled by the lights and looked up, seeing nothing I continued driving. I for a moment thought there was a plane flying low which distracted me. I then saw the light again but closer and felt an electricity in the air. Then, as if a light switch was flipped I was again driving along the road and my phone began to ring which popped me back from a trance like state. It's odd because I looked at my clock and it appeared to be several minutes before the last time I checked the time. I answered my phone, it was my sister she asked me why I had called her. I told her that I had not called her, she checked her phone and there was a line item that showed I had called but she had not picked up, as a missed call. I checked my phone and it did not register any calls that I made to her that day. I noticed that I was aching all over and had trouble putting basic analytical thoughts into my head. I could not remember how to change the radio stations. I got to work and my coworker told me I looked terrible (my nose was red) and I spent the next 36 hours feeling sick.

The witness stated that she recalled a strange looking object (sketched)  burrowed into her hand.  She found what like large "suction marks" that would not heal on her hand.
 

The Sighting Below on November 15, 2011 May be Related to Above Abduction Experience: I frequently drive up and down I-5, and was driving southbound between Marysville and Everett in the Valley by Ebey Slough. The sky was clear and beautiful. I noticed there were more lights than usual. I am in the habit of looking at the sky but noticed that 3 lights were brighter and moving along with me down the corridor. I kept thinking how out of place they looked since I was used to looking at that particular view, and almost as if they were hovering over several of the Cascade mountain range. I went home and told my husband. The next day we watched the news and saw that a person had captured the lights the same night over Eastlake. 

Here is the footage as shown on the news that occurred at 8:30 PM the same night and was a triangle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AU3hEieaFs
__________
Thank you Bill Puckett of UFONW for these interesting cases.

1 comment:

Joe Banks said...

I am involved in an ongoing alien encounter. I have had similer marks on my arm and leg

I've had experiences for years but this is the most intense and is still ongoing. I kept a journal at first an I've posted it here and there online.


http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=185845&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Here is a link to a video I took of glowing orbs in my little shack on the mojave desert

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Have-Paranormal-Experiences/2630554