Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Te worked in a hospital in Houston while Do was in St. Louis. She spent most of the money she earned during Do's incarceration on lawyer's fees. The lawyer was supposedly trying to get Do released insisting that the case would be thrown out; all he really accomplished was collecting more of Te's earnings.

After Do's release, he flew to Houston where Te was waiting. Do's public defender had cautioned her to not go to St. Louis for fear her presence would complicate the trial. By now, she had barely saved enough to purchase a very used, old-model car and some camping gear. The very weary and somewhat scared two struck out again with a new "down to earth" modus operandi: take no chances. This too reminded them that credit and credit cards are not the ways of the Next Level, but rather some of "Lucy's" (Lucifer's) ways of guaranteeing your service to his world.

They then headed for California where the mother of the Houston woman offered her help in whatever seemed to be the next step. Statement I, written while Do was in jail, was then mailed out in March 1975, from Ojai, where they stayed only for a few days. They sent the Statement to ministers, evangelists, and awareness centers far and wide:excerpts follow:

... a human who seeks only to become a member of his next evolutionary kingdom may become a member of that kingdom if he completely overcomes all the aspects and influences of the human level providing he has found favor with a member of the next level who will direct him through his metamorphosis... the human can complete this changeover only before his death as a human... When the metamorphosis is complete their "perennial" and cycle nature is ended for their "new" body has overcome decay, disease and death. It has converted over chemically, biologically, and in vibration to the "new" creature.

Approximately 2,000 years ago an individual of that next kingdom forfeited his body of that kingdom and entered a human female's womb, thereby incarnating as the one history refers to as Jesus of Nazareth. He awakened to this fact gradually through the same metamorphic process and came to know that he had incarnated for the express purpose of telling and showing, even to the point of proof, that the next kingdom can be entered by overcoming the human aspects and literally converting into a "man" or creature of that next kingdom... the kingdom of his Father--one who is already a member of that kingdom. By His resurrection He proved that death can be literally overcome and that a permanent body for the next kingdom is acquired from the human kingdom. He did not leave His body in the grave. He converted it into His body of that next kingdom. This is the only way the next kingdom is entered permanently. Each human has that full potential... Then Jesus left them in a cloud of light (what humans refer to as UFO's) and moves and returns in the same manner.

There are two individuals here now who have also come from that next kingdom, incarnate as humans, awakened, and will soon demonstrate the same proof of overcoming death. They are "sent" from that kingdom by the "Father" to bear the same truth as was Jesus'... restore its accurate meaning, and again show that any individual who seeks that kingdom will find it through the same process. This "re-statement" or demonstration will happen within months... so that when their bodies recover from their "dead" state (resurrection) and they leave (UFO'S) those left behind will have clearly understood the formula.

Those who can believe this process and do it will be "lifted up" individually and "saved" from death -- literally.

Within two or three days, a man who headed an awareness group in Los Angeles came with one of his students to Ojai to meet with the two. After deciding that they were seemingly sane, he invited them to speak in the house of another one of his students. The group leader invited all his students, plus anyone else he thought might be interested, and the house was packed. The two did the best they could to explain Statement 1. At the end of the meeting they said that if there were some who wanted to know more, they could meet at Frank's house the next night.

(We'll call the leader Frank, which wasn't his name. Our reasons for not using the human birth names of the two, or of anyone else for that matter, are to protect their families and loved ones from unnecessary grief, and in order to not "toot our own horn," though some might interpret our not using them as an indication that we must have something to hide. Of course, the press in the past has seen to it that the details that might hurt the innocent loved ones were filled in, as they likely will do it again.)

The next night at Frank's place, several dozen showed up and remained thirsty for even more information. Te and Do then began to meet with them individually, and before realizing what was happening Te and Do said to some. "Well, if you're really serious about knowing more, rap up your loose ends and meet us in a campground in Gold Beach, Oregon this weekend or within the next few days." They thought that this would weed out most of the curious, not yet realizing that this was adding up to "followers" -- a big surprise and an idea not too welcome as far as Te and Do were concerned!

The Gold Beach campground "classroom" turned out to be "something else." Not only did many of the ones from the Los Angeles meeting show up, but so did some of their friends -- even some hippies seemed to be coming out of the woodwork, although no publicity had come out yet. By this time, someone had asked "What shall we call you?" and the two answered, "Bo and Peep, since it looks like we're gathering our lost sheep." (Even though those names stuck for the next year while meetings were being held around the country, we'll continue to use Te and Do since these names have remained until the present time."

For a week or so, Te and Do held constant meetings, both with the group as a whole and privately with individuals. The followers -- or rather those who Te and Do insisted on calling students -- dispersed to hold smaller separate meetings and later rejoined in a campground near Redwood City, California. From there, the students held a meeting at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California on August 13, 1975. Posters were then printed for the August 24 meeting at Canada College, where Te and Do made their first public appearance. The crowd was so large that the auditorium was filled to capacity for two back-to-back meetings.

A Waldport, Oregon meeting held on September 14, 1975 was the first meeting to be significantly picked up by the press, as were stories relating how some had given away their children and properties. Such actions were certainly not according to Te and Do's instructions; nevertheless, bedlam had broken out by now.

A few stayed behind in Oregon for a follow-up meeting while the rest proceeded with Te and Do via campgrounds to a Denver meeting, and then on to a campground near Chicago. While they were in Chicago, the news broke about the Waldport meeting and because of the above reports and rumors, a couple of sheriff's deputies from Lincoln County, Oregon were sent to investigate what was going on.
More next time. Many people were not aware about the background of Heaven's Kingdom, subsequently Heaven's Gate. It gets even more bizarre.

A comment was made on the first article that I spelled Te wrong. The article was written by someone within their group so he/she should have known how to spell it. I wasn't there. Thanks for making the comment anyway.

No comments: